September 5, 2002 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, September 05, 2002
- S.Res.323, a resolution for Legal Counsel representation
- H.R.5012, a bill to authorize construction of a plaza adjacent to the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- H.R.5207, a bill to designate the Thomas E. Burnett, Jr. Post Office Building in Bloomington, Minnesota
- H.R.3287, a bill to redesignate the Joseph Curseen, Jr. and Thomas Morris, Jr. Processing and Distribution Center in Washington, D.C.
- S.351, a bill to reduce the quantity of mercury in the environment by limiting the use of mercury fever thermometers (with Jeffords-Smith(NH) technical amendment)
- S.Res.315, a resolution to honor Lance Armstrong on winning the Tour de France