August 2, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Thursday, August 2, 2012
- Convenes: 9:30am
- Following the prayer and pledge, the Majority Leader will be recognized.
- Following the remarks of the Majority Leader, the Senate will begin consideration of S.3326, the African Trade/CAFTADR/Burma Sanctions legislation and the Coburn amendment. There will be 30 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Baucus and Coburn or their designees.
- Following the debate on the Coburn amendment, the time until 11:00am will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- As a reminder, cloture was filed on S.3414, the Cybersecurity bill on Tuesday. As a result, the filing deadline for 2nd degree amendments to S.3414 is 10:00am on Thursday.
- At 11:00am on Thursday, there will be two roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Additional roll call votes are possible. Senators will be notified when they are scheduled.