August 2, 2010 10:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Monday, August 02, 2010
- Following Leader remarks, the Senate will proceed to a period of morning business until 3:00pm with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of the House Message on H.R.1586. At 5:45pm, the Senate will proceed to a roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the motion to concur with amendment #4567 (Teacher Funding and FMAP) in the House amendment to the Senate amendment to HR1586.
- Next week, in addition to considering the Teacher funding and FMAP amendment, the Majority Leader would like to consider an energy bill, the nomination of Elena Kagan to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, and any other items cleared for action on the Legislative or Executive calendars.
- The Senate is in a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.
- There will be no roll call votes.