August 2, 2007 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, August 02, 2007
- S.Res.294, a resolution designating "Bourbon Heritage Month"
- S.Res.295, a resolution designating September 19, 2007 as "National Attention Deficit Disorder Awareness Day"
- S.Res.296, a resolution designating September 2007 as "National Youth Count Month"
- S.Res.297, a resolution recognizing the 100th Anniversary of the Utah League of Cities and Towns
- S.Res.298, a resolution commending the city of Fayetteville, North Carolina
- S.Res.87, a resolution relating to lung cancer
- S.1983, Pesticide Regristration Improvement Act
- H.R.2952, relating to the Saginaw Chippewa Tribe of Indians in the state of Michigan
- H.R.2863, relating to the Coquille Tribe of Oregon
- S.775, National Infrastructure Improvement (with Boxer substitute amendment)