August 1, 2002 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, August 01, 2002
- H.R.1384, a bill to amend the National Trails System Act to designate the route in Arizona and New Mexico which the Navajo and Mescalero Apache Indian tribes were forced to walk in 1863 and 1864
- S.1325, a bill regarding Aleut Corporation and U.S. exchange of land
- H.R.3380, Great Smoky Mountains Boundary
- H.R.2643, Fort Clatsop Land additions
- H.R.3343, Energy Policy Act amendments
- S.Res.317, a resolution regarding the production of documents
- S.Res.318, a resolution to designate August 2002 as "National Missing Adult Awareness Month"
- S.Res.319, a resolution recognizing the accomplishments of Milton Friedman
- H.R.2068, a bill to revise, codify, and enact without substantive change certain general and permanent laws, related to public buildings, property, and works, as title 40, United States Code, "Public Buildings, Property, and Works"
- S.Con.Res.137, a concurrent resolution expressing Congress' concern about a possible baseball strike
- S.2549, a bill to ensure that child employees of traveling sales crews are protected under Fair Labor Standards Act
- H.R.2441, a bill to redesignate a facility as the "National Hansen's Disease Programs Center"
- S.2558, a bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to provide for the collection of data on benign brain-related tumors through the national program of cancer registries
- S.2487, Global Pathogen Surveillance (with Biden amendment)
- S.Res.300, a resolution encouraging the peace process in Sri Lanka
- H.R.3253, Department of Veterans Emergency Preparedness Act (with Rockefeller Substitute amendment - text of S.2132, as reported by Committee)