July 31, 2008 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Thursday, July 31, 2008
- Period of morning business until 10:30am with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- 10:30am Resume consideration of the motion to proceed to S.3001, the DOD Authorization bill.
- 10:30am - 5:00pm 30-minute alternating blocks of time with the Republicans controlling the first 30 minutes and the Majority controlling the next 30 minutes.
- At 5:30pm, there will be up to 130 minutes for debate prior to a vote on adoption of the conference report. The time is divided as follows:
- Mikulski or her designee- 50 minutes; Enzi- 30 minutes; Alexander- 30 minutes; and Coburn- 20 minutes.