July 31, 2003 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, July 31, 2003
- H.R.2859, Supplemental Appropriations
- S.Res.211, a resolution relating to trade agreement
- S.Res.215, Legal Counsel representation
- S.Res.214, a resolution regarding Lance Armstrong
- S.Res.213, a resolution designating August 2003 as "National Missing Adult Awareness Month"
- S.Res.30, a resolution designating September 14, 2003 as "National Historically Black Colleges & Universities Week"
- S.Res.204, a resolution designating November 9-15, 2003, as "National Veteran Awareness"
- S.Con.Res.25, a concurrent resolution designating "American Jewish History Month"
- H.R.1761, Post Office designation
- H.R.1018, a federal courthouse designation
- H.R.1412, regarding the waiver authority of the Department of Education
- H.R.2195, regarding the Smithsonian Institution
- H.R.2465, Family Farmer Bankruptcy Relief
- S.1547, regarding a technical correction with respect to the definition of qualifying state
- H.R.2854, S-CHIP
- H.R.2417, Intelligence Authorization, (with committee amendments and managers' amendment)