July 30, 2014 10:13 AM
Up to 2 cloture votes @ 10:45am and 3 voice votes on Akuetteh, Moritsugu, and Kennedy nominationsAt approximately 10:45am, there will be up to 2 cloture votes followed by voice votes on the Akuetteh, Moritsugu, and Kennedy nominations.
- Motion to invoke cloture on S.2569, Bring Jobs Home Act (roll call), if cloture is invoked then:
- Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S.2648, Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act (roll call)
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #535, Cynthia H. Akuetteh, to be Ambassador to the Gabonese Republic and to be Ambassador to the Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and Principe (voice vote)
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #783, Erika Lizabeth Moritsugu, to be an Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (voice vote)
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #729, Richard A. Kennedy, to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority for a term expiring May 30, 2016 (voice vote)