July 30, 2009 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Thursday, July 30, 2009
- Morning Business with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.
- H.R.3357, the Highway Trust Fund.
- The Senate will recess from 2:00pm until 3:00pm to accommodate the members-only briefing with Secretary Clinton and Secretary Gates.
- The Senate is considering H.R.2997, Agriculture Appropriations.
- There will be no further roll call votes during Thursday's session of the Senate. The next vote is expected to occur around 5:30pm on Monday.