Roll Call Votes
- Adoption of McConnell amendment #2266, as modified (highway substitute); adopted: 62-38.
- Motion to invoke cloture on H.R.22, as amended, if amended; invoked: 65-35.
Completed the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business H.J.Res.61, Hire More Heroes Act of 2015.
Completed the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business S.1881, prohibit Federal funding of Planned Parenthood (Ernst/others).
Adopted S.Res.234, Committee Rules.
Adopted S.Res.235, Spinal Cord Injury Awareness.
Completed the following by voice votes:
- Motion to table McConnell first degree amendment to underlying bill SA #2417 (date change)
- Adoption of McConnell for Inhofe second degree amendment #2533 to SA #2421 (highway/transportation with technical changes and with Ex-Im)
- Adoption of McConnell first degree amendment #2421 to SA #2266 (highway/transportation with technical changes and without Ex-Im)
Confirmed the following nominations by voice votes:
- Executive Calendar #137, Jeffrey Michael Prieto, to be General Counsel of the Department of Agriculture
- Executive Calendar #6, Allison Beck, to be Federal Mediation and Conciliation Director
- Executive Calendar #193, Carol Fortine Ochoa, to be Inspector General, GSA
Confirmed the following nominations by unanimous consent:
- Executive Calendar #224, Gen. Joseph F. Dunford, Jr., to be Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and to be General in the United States Marine Corps