July 28, 2009 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, July 28, 2009
- Morning Business for 1 hour, with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each. The Majority will control the first 30 minutes and the Republicans will control the second half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration H.R.3183, the Energy and Water Appropriations bill.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30 until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus luncheons.
- The following amendments are pending to H.R.3183:
- Dorgan substitute amendment #1813 Reid amendment #1846 (Department of Interior)