July 27, 2005 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, July 27, 2005
- H.R.3423, Medical Devices User Fees
- S.302, NIH Foundation
- S.655, CDC National Foundation
- S.447, Jornada Experimental Range Land Transfer
- S.1517, Women's Business Centers Sustainability Grants
- S.Res.216, a resolution relating to the Greatest Generation Homecoming
- S.Res.217, a resolution to designate August 13, 2005 as "National Marina Day"
- S.Res.158, a resolution to designate September 11, 2005 week as "National Historically Black Colleges and Universities Week
- S.Res.86, a resolution to designate August 16, 2005 as "National Airborne Day" (with technical amendment)
- S.J.Res.19, recognizing the 30th Anniversary of the Helsinki Final Act
- S.Res.198, a resolution to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the 1980 Worker's Strike in Poland
- S.Res.201, a resolution to designate September 14, 2005 as "National Attention Deficit Disorder Day"
- S.Res.104, a resolution relating to "People to People Engagement in World Activities" (with technical amendment)
- H.R.3453, an extension of the Highway bill until July 30, 2005