July 21, 2011 08:16 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up for Thursday, July 21, 2011
- Passed S.1103, a bill to extend the term of the incumbent Director of the FBI with a Coburn amendment and the committee-reported substitute amendment
- Discharged Veterans' Affairs and Passed H.R.1383, the Restoring GI Bill Fairness Act of 2011 with a Murray amendment
- Discharged Judiciary and adopted S.Res.87, a resolution designating the year of 2012 as the "International Year of Cooperatives".
- Adopted S.Res.234, a resolution relative to the death of William F. Hildenbrand, Former Secretary of the Senate.
- Adopted S.Res.235, designating 2011 as "The Year of the Family Caregiver"
- Adopted S.Res.236, designating September 2011 as National Spinal Cord Injury Awareness Month.