July 21, 2009 05:30 PM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- Resume consideration of S.1390, the Department of Defense Authorization bill
- At 2:00pm, there will be a live quorum with respect to the Court of Impeachment of Samuel B. Kent. Senators should be on the floor at 2:00pm for the live quorum.
- The following amendments to S.1390 are pending: Kyl amendment #1760 (bilateral arms control)
- Upon disposition of the Kyl amendment, Senator Lieberman will be recognized to call up amendment #1627 (F-35 Alternative Engines) It is in order for Senator Bayh to offer a second degree or side-by-side amendment.
- The Senate is in a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.