- Ayotte amendment #575 (next-generation prosthetics) (possible voice vote)
- Boxer amendment #577 (DoDEA school funding)
- Coburn amendment #564 (Agent Orange)
- Passage of H.R.2055, as amendedThere will be 2 minutes of debate prior to each vote.
The details of the consent agreement are below.
By unanimous consent, the Johnson-Kirk amendment #556, will be modified further with the changes that are at the desk; Senator Warner will be added as a cosponsor to the Johnson-Kirk amendment; the pending amendments will be set aside and two amendments from Senator Hutchison be called up -- #562 and #563, en bloc, and following the reporting of the Hutchison amendments, the following pending amendments will be agreed to:
- Johnson-Kirk #556, as further modified;
- Wyden #570;
- Hutchison #562; and
- Hutchison #563.Further, the pending McCain amendment #553 will be withdrawn; that no other amendments, motions or points of order will be in order other than motions to table or budget points of order and the applicable motions to waive; at 4:30pm, the Senate will proceed to a vote in relation to the following amendments in the order listed below:
- Ayotte #575;
- Boxer #577; and
- Coburn amendment #564.There will be up to two minutes of debate equally divided between the votes; upon disposition of the Coburn amendment, the substitute amendment, as amended, will be agreed to; the bill will be read a third time and the Senate will proceed to a vote on passage of the bill, as amended; and the motions to reconsider will be considered made and laid upon the table.
Finally, that upon passage, the Senate will insist on its amendment, request a conference with the House on the disagreeing votes of the two Houses; and the Chair will be authorized to appoint conferees on the part of the Senate with a ratio of 9 to 8.