July 17, 2008 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Thursday, July 17, 2008
- At 10:00am, the Majority Leader will be recognized to make a motion to proceed. The Senate will then be in a period of morning business for up to one hour with the Republicans controlling the first 30 minutes and the Majority controlling the next 30 minutes.
- Senate will recess from 2:30 until 3:45pm, in order to allow Homeland Government Affairs Committee to meet.
- There will be no Roll Call Votes during today's session.
- Senator Reid files cloture on the motion to proceed to S.3268, Energy Speculation. The cloture vote is expected to occur Tuesday morning.
- Senate stands in recess until 3:00pm Monday.