July 17, 2003 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, July 17, 2003
- S.314, a bill to make improvements in the Foundation for N.I.H.
- S.470, a bill to extend the authority for the construction of a memorial to Martin Luther King, Jr.
- S.490, A bill to direct the Secretary of Agriculture to convey certain land in the Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit, Nevada, to the Secretary of the Interior, in trust for the Washoe Indian Tribe of Nevada and California
- S.499, a bill to authorize the American Battle Monuments Commission to establish in the State of Louisiana a memorial to honor the Buffalo Soldiers
- S.546, a bill to provide for the protection of paleontological resources on Federal land
- S.643, Hibben Center for Archaeological Research
- S.651, National Trails System Willing Seller Act
- S.677, Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park and Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Area Boundary Revision Act
- S.924, a bill to authorize the exchange of lands between an Alaska Native Village Corporation and the Department of the Interior
- S.1076, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Education Center Act
- H.R.255, a bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to grant an easement to facilitate access to the Lewis and Clark Interpretative Center in Nebraska City, Nebraska
- H.R.1577, a bill to designate the visitors' center in Organ Pipe National Monument in Arizona as the "Kris Eggle Memorial Visitors' Center"
- H.R.74, a bill to direct the Secretary of Agriculture to convey certain land in the lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit, Nevada, to the Secretary of the Interior, in trust for the Washoe Indian Tribe of Nevada and California
- S.1399, a bill to designate the William Scherle P.O. Building in Glenwood, Iowa
- S.Con.Res.53, regarding honoring Chambers of Commerce for their efforts in improving communities