July 13, 2015 08:00 AM
Schedule for Monday, July 13, 2015The Senate stands adjourned until 3:00pm on Monday, July 13, 2015. Following any Leader remarks, there will be a period of morning business for 1 hour with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each. Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.1177, Every Child Achieves Act.
At 5:30pm, the Senate will vote in relation to the following amendments:
We expect one of those amendments to be considered by voice vote.
The following amendments are pending to S.1177, Every Child Achieves Act:
- Alexander-Murray SA #2089 (substitute)
- Peters SA #2095 (financial literacy)
- Warren SA #2120 (crosstabulation)
- Kirk SA #2161 (student resources)
- Scott SA #2132 (low-income children)
- Hatch-Markey SA #2080 (student privacy)
- Franken SA #2093 (student non-discrimination)
- Kaine SA #2118 (post-secondary remediation)