July 12, 2011 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, July 12, 2011
- Convenes: 10am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each with the time equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with the Majority controlling the final half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.1323, a bill to express the sense of the Senate on shared sacrifice in resolving the budget deficit.
- The filing deadline for all first degree amendments to S.1323 is at 12:00pm on Tuesday, July 12th.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- As a reminder to all Senators, Senator Reid filed cloture on S.1323 and on the motion to proceed to H.R.2055, the MilCon Appropriations bill. Unless an agreement is reached, there will be up to 2 roll call votes Wednesday morning.