June 28, 2011 10:25 AM
Vote reminder: up to 3 roll call votes at approximately 12:10pm
- At approximately 12:10pm today, the Senate will conduct up to 3 roll call votes on confirmation of the following nominations:
- Calendar #62 James Michael Cole, of the District of Columbia, to be Deputy Attorney General
- Calendar #145 Lisa O. Monaco, of the District of Columbia, to be an Assistant Attorney General
- Calendar #110 Virginia A. Seitz, of the District of Columbia, to be an Assistant Attorney General
- Senators should be aware a roll call vote is expected on confirmation of the Cole nomination. While roll call votes are possible on confirmation of the Monaco and Seitz nominations, we are hopeful the nominations can be confirmed by voice vote.