June 27, 2003 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, June 27, 2003
- H.R.2350, TANF Extension
- H.R.2474, an act to authorize the Congressional Hunger Center to award Bill Emerson & Mickey Leland Hunger Fellowships for fiscal years 2003 and 2004
- S.Res.191, a resolution regarding the death of former Senator Strom Thurmond
- S.Res.189, a resolution appointing Dr. Barry C. Black to be Chaplain of the U.S. Senate
- S.Res.174, a resolution designating November 20, 2003, as "Feed America Thursday"
- S.Res.175, a resolution designating the month of October 2003 as "Family History Month"
- S.Res.90, a resolution regarding the non-proliferation program of the U.S.
- S.Res.62, a resolution regarding human rights
- S.Res.149, a resolution regarding the current need for food in the Horn of Africa
- S.148, a bill to provide for the Secretary of Homeland Security to be included in the line of Presidential succession
- S.Res.178, a resolution to prohibit the removal of art and historic objects from the Senate wing of the Capitol and Senate Office Buildings