June 26, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, June 26, 2012
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following the prayer and pledge, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to concur in the House message to accompany S.3187, the FDA bill, post-cloture.
- The first hour of debate will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with the Republicans controlling the first half and the Majority controlling the final half.
- At 11:30am, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider Executive Calendar #652, the nomination of Robin S. Rosenbaum, of FL, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of Florida with up to 30 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees. Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 12:00pm), there will be a roll call vote on confirmation of Rosenbaum nomination.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- At 2:15pm, there will be 6 hours and 15 minutes of debate remaining on the motion to concur in the House message to accompany S.3187, the FDA bill with 2 hours under the control of Senator Harkin, 4 hours under the control of Senator Burr and 15 minutes under the control of Senator Paul.