June 26, 2007 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, June 26, 2007
- S.Con.Res.25, a concurrent resolution condemning the violence in Zimbabwe
- S.1612, a bill to amend the penalty provision in the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (with a Dodd technical amendment)
- S.Res.225, a resolution designating the month of August 2007 as "National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month"
- S.Res.230, a resolution designating the month of July 2007 as "National Teen Safe Driver Month"
- S.Res.235, a resolution designating July 1, 2007 as "National Boating Day"
- S.Res.256, a resolution encouraging and supporting the ideals of "National Aphasia Awareness Month"
- S.Res.257, a resolution congratulating UCLA for becoming the first university to win 100 NCAA team titles -- Division I