Senate Floor Schedule for Wednesday, June 25, 2014The Senate stands in adjournment until 9:30am on Wednesday, June 25, 2014. Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until noon with the time equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with the Republicans controlling the first 30 minutes and the Majority controlling the next 30 minutes.
At noon, the Senate will proceed to the consideration of H.R.803, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act with the time until 2:30pm equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with Senators Flake and Lee each controlling 5 minutes of the Republican time.
Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 2:30pm), there will be up to 4 roll call votes (with 3 expected):
1) Flake (making the appointment and certification of a new local board permissible instead of required),
2) Lee (evaluation report requirement),
3) Managers' technical amendment (expected voice vote)
- the substitute amendment, as amended, if amended, will be agreed to following disposition of the technical amendment
4) Passage of H.R.803, as amended.