At noon, the Senate will proceed to the consideration of H.R.803, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act with the time until 2:30pm equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with Senators Flake and Lee each controlling 5 minutes of the Republican time.
Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 2:30pm), there will be up to 4 roll call votes (with 3 expected):
1) Flake (making the appointment and certification of a new local board permissible instead of required),
2) Lee (evaluation report requirement),
3) Managers' technical amendment (expected voice vote)
- the substitute amendment, as amended, if amended, will be agreed to following disposition of the technical amendment
4) Passage of H.R.803, as amended.