June 25, 2008 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Wednesday, June 25, 2008
- Resume consideration of the House Message to accompany H.R.3221, Housing Reform.
- Bond amendment #4987 (Disclosure Requirements), agreed to as modified.
- Dole amendment #4984, withdrawn.(Appraisal Standards
- Sununu amendment #4999, agreed to as modified. (Public Housing Agencies)
- The Senate is now debating the motion to proceed to H.R.6304, FISA, post cloture.
- There will be no further roll call votes today.
- The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am tomorrow.