June 24, 2008 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, June 24, 2008
- Raymond Kethledge, of Michigan, to be US Circuit Judge for the Sixth Circuit.
- Stephen Joseph Murphy III, of Michigan, to be US District Judge for the Eastern District of Michigan.
- Steven T. Walther, to be a member of the FEC
- Cynthia Bauerly, to be a member of the FEC
- Caroline Hunter, to be a member of the FEC
- Donald McGahn, to be a member of the FEC
- Mathew Petersen, to be a member of the FEC
- H.Con.Res.32, a concurrent resolution honoring the members of the U.S. Airforce who were killed in the June 25, 1996, terrorist bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia
- S.Res.600, Freedom Summer
- The following building naming bills were passed en bloc:
- HR340, HR2728, HR3712, S.3145, S.2403, S.2837, S.3009, HR781, HR1019, and HR4140.