June 22, 2011 07:23 PM
Consent agreement on Cole, Monaco and Seitz nominations
- At a time to be determined by the Majority and Republican Leaders, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the following nominations, en bloc:
- Calendar #62 James Michael Cole, of the District of Columbia, to be Deputy Attorney Genera
- Calendar #145 Lisa O. Monaco, of the District of Columbia, to be an Assistant Attorney Genera
- Calendar #110 Virginia A. Seitz, of the District of Columbia, to be an Assistant Attorney General
- There will be 2 hours for concurrent debate on the nominations equally divided in the usual form. Upon the use or yielding back of time, the Senate will proceed to vote without intervening action or debate on the nominations in the order listed.