June 21, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Thursday, June 21, 2012
- Convenes: 10:30am
- Following the prayer and pledge, the Majority Leader will be recognized.
- Following the remarks of the two Leaders, the time until 11:00am will be equally divided and controlled.
- At 11:00am, the Senate will resume consideration of S.3240, the Farm bill and the votes on the remaining amendments to the bill.
- Therefore, Senators should expect the following series of roll call votes at approximately 11:00am:
- Toomey #2247 (paperwork)(60-vote threshold)
- Sanders #2310 (genetically engineered food) (60-vote threshold)
- Coburn #2214 (convention funding) (60-vote threshold)
- Boxer #2456 (aerial inspections) (60-vote threshold)
- Johanns #2372 (aerial inspections) (60-vote threshold)
- Murray #2455 (sequestration) (60-vote threshold)
- McCain #2162 (sequestration report-DOD) (60-vote threshold)
- Rubio #2166 (RAISE Act) (60-vote threshold)
- Passage of S.3240, the Farm bill, as amended (60-vote threshold)
- If an agreement is reached, there will be an additional roll call vote:
- Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S.1940, the Flood Insurance bill.