June 21, 2011 09:59 AM
Roll Call Votes Scheduled for Tuesday, June 21, 2011
- At approximately 12:20pm today, the Senate will conduct a roll call vote on confirmation of Executive Calendar #34, Michael H. Simon, of Oregon, to be United States District Judge for the District of Oregon.
- At approximately 4:15pm, Senators should expect up to 3 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #183, Leon E. Panetta, of California, to be Secretary of Defense
- Motion to invoke cloture on S.782, the Economic Development Act
- If cloture is not invoked on S.782, a 3rd vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S.679, the Presidential Appointment Efficiency and Streamlining Act