Senate Floor Wrap Up for Wednesday, June 20, 2012ROLL CALL VOTES
1) McConnell motion to proceed to S.J.Res.37, a joint resolution of disapproval regarding EPA's Mercury Air and Toxics Standards; not agreed to: 46-53
3) Merkley amendment #2382 (organic crop insurance); Agreed To: 63-36
4) Coburn amendment #2289 (MAP); Not Agreed To: 30-69
5) Coburn amendment #2293 (limit millionaires); Agreed To: 63-36
6) Kerry amendment #2454 (North Korea); Agreed To: 59-40
7) Kyl amendment #2354 (North Korea); Not Agreed To: 43-56
8) Udall (CO) amendment #2295 (bark beetle); Agreed To: 77-22
9) Lee amendment #2313 (Forest Legacy); Not Agreed To: 21-77
10) Lee amendment #2314 (CSP/CRP cut); Not Agreed To: 15-84
11) Boozman amendment #2350 (TEFAP); Not Agreed To: 35-63-1
12) Toomey amendment #2226 (energy title); Not Agreed To: 36-63
13) Toomey amendment #2433 (sugar); Not Agreed To: 46-53
14) Lee motion to recommit (FY 2008); Not Agreed To: 29-70
15) Johnson (WI) motion to recommit (nutrition/agriculture titles); Not Agreed To: 40-59
16) Vitter amendment #2363 (pets), as modified (60-vote threshold); Agreed To: 88-11
17) Chambliss amendment #2438 (conservation crop insurance); Agreed To: 52-47
18) Thune amendment #2437 (crop insurance); Not Agreed To: 44-55
19) Durbin-Coburn amendment #2439 (crop insurance); Agreed To 66-33
Adopted S.Res.500, a resolution celebrating the accomplishments of title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, also known as the Patsy Takemoto Mink Equal Opportunity in Education Act, and recognizing the need to continue pursuing the goal of equal educational opportunities for all women and girls.
Adopted S.Res.501, supporting Men's Health Week.
Adopted S.Res.502, celebrating the 150th anniversary of the signing of the First Morrill Act.
No EXECUTIVE ITEMS