June 20, 2007 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, June 20, 2007
- S.Res.242, a resolution celebrating the accomplishments of Title IX
- S.Res.243, a resolution supporting "National Clean Beaches Week"
- S.Res.244, a resolution designating June 2007 as "National Safety Month"
- S.Res.245, a resolution congratulating the University of Arizona Wildcats for winning the 2007 NCAA Division I Softball Championship
- S.Res.246, a resolution congratulating the San Antonio Spurs for winning the NBA Championship
- S.Res.247, a resolution commending the University of Washington Men's Crew Team
- S.Res.185, a resolution supporting the goals and ideals of the Olympic movement
- S.Res.132, a resolution recognizing the Civil Air Patrol
- H.Con.Res.76, a concurrent resolution honoring the 50th anniversary of the international geographical year
- S.Res.82, a resolution designating August 16, 2007, as "National Airborne Day"
- S.Res.173, a resolution designating August 11, 2007 as "National Marina Day"
- S.Res.105, a resolution designating September 2007 as "Campus Fire Safety Month"
- S.Res.215, a resolution designating September 25, 2007 as "National First Responders Appreciation Day"