June 19, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, June 19, 2012
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following the prayer and pledge, the Majority Leader will be recognized.
- Following Leader remarks, the next two hours will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- At 2:15pm, the Senate will resume consideration of S.3240, the Farm bill. At 2:15pm, there will be several roll call votes in relation to amendments to the bill.
- At a time to be determined on Tuesday, the Senate will proceed to the consideration of the motion to proceed to S.J.Res.37, a joint resolution of disapproval regarding EPA's Mercury Air and Toxics Standards. There will be 2 hours of debate during Tuesday's session. The Senate will continue debate on the motion to proceed to the joint resolution on Wednesday. The Senate will then vote on the motion to proceed to the joint resolution on Wednesday, June 20th at approximately 12:30pm.