June 18, 2008 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Wednesday, June 18, 2008
- Resume Motion to Proceed to H.R.6049, the Renewable Energy and Job Creation Act.
- 2:30pm - 3:30 Morning Business under the control the control of the Majority (10 minute limitations).
- 3:30-4:30 Morning Business under the control of the Republicans (10 minute limitations).
- 5:15pm proceed to consideration of the House veto Message to H.R.6124, Farm bill, with the time equally divided and controlled between the two leaders or their designees.
- At 5:30pm today, the Senate will proceed to vote on passage of H.R. the Farm bill, objections of the President notwithstanding.
- The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am tomorrow.