June 15, 2010 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, June 15, 2010
- Following Leader remarks, there will be a period of morning business until 11:30am with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each. The Majority will control the first 30 minutes. The Republicans will control the next 30 minutes. The remaining time will be equally divided between the two Leader or their designees.
- Following morning business, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the District Court nominations listed below. There will be up to 20 minutes for debate equally divided between Senators Leahy and Sessions or their designees. At approximately 11:50am, the Senate will proceed to vote on confirmation of the nomination in the order listed.
- Tanya Pratt of Indiana, - Brian Jackson of Louisiana, and - Elizabeth Foote of Louisiana.
- Upon disposition of the nominations, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus luncheons.
- When the Senate reconvenes at 2:15pm, the Senate will resume consideration of the House Message to accompany HR4213, Tax Extenders. Roll call votes in relation to amendments are expected to occur throughout the day.
- As a reminder, today Senator Reid filed cloture on the motion to concur with an amendment with respect to Tax Extenders. The only applicable filing deadline is for second degree amendments. Those amendments must be filed one hour prior to the cloture vote on Wednesday.