June 12, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, June 12, 2012
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following the prayer and pledge, the Senate will resume consideration of Executive Calendar #607, Andrew Hurwitz, of AZ, to be United States Circuit Judge for the 9th Circuit, post-cloture.
- Following any Leader remarks, the first hour will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- By unanimous consent, all time during adjournment, recess and morning business will count post-cloture on the Hurwitz nomination.
- We expect to yield back time and confirm the Hurwitz nomination during Tuesday's session. We are also working on an agreement for amendments to S.3240, the Farm bill.