June 10, 2008 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, June 10, 2008
- H.R.634, American Veterans Disabled for Life Commemorative Coin Act, with Committee amendment.
- H.R.3179, Local Preparedness Acquisition Act.
- S.Res.589, National Health IT Week.
- S.Res.590, 233rd birthday of the Army.
- Confirmed Michael E. Leiter to be Director of the National Counterterrorism Center, Office of the DNI.
- Confirmed David Gregory Kays, of MO, to be US District Judge for the Western District of MO.
- Confirmed Stephen N. Limbaugh, Jr., of MO, to be US District Judge for the Eastern District of MO.