June 10, 2008 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, June 10, 2008
- Resume consideration of the motion to proceed to S.3044, the Consumer First Energy Act, with the time equally divided and controlled, with the final 20 minuted controlled between the two leaders or their designees, with the Majority Leader controlling the final 10 minutes.
- There will be up to 5 Roll Call Votes beginning at approximately 11:20am.
- Following the votes, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm for the weekly caucus meetings.
- Senator Reid moves to proceed to S.3101, Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act and files cloture on the motion to proceed.
- There will be no further roll call votes today.
- The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am tomorrow.