June 3, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, June 3, 2013
- The Senate will convene at 2:00pm on Monday, June 3, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 4:00pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.954, the Farm bill.
- At 5:30pm, there will be up to 2 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Moran amendment #987 (alfalfa) and
- Coons-Johanns #1079 (food aid) (possible voice vote).