May 27, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, May 27, 2010
- Passed HR5330, a bill to amend the Antitrust Criminal Enhancement and Reform Act of 2004
- Adopted S.Res.542, a resolution designating June 20, 2010, as "American Eagle Day"
- Adopted S.Res.543, a resolution expressing support for the designation of a "National Prader-Willi Syndrome Awareness Month"
- Adopted S.Res.544, a resolution supporting increased access for exports of United States beef and beef products
- Adopted S.Res.545, a resolution authorizing the production of records by the permanent subcommittee on Investigations
- Adopted H.Con.Res.282, Adjournment Resolution