May 26, 2006 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, May 26, 2006
- H.Con.Res.418, Adjournment Resolution (to Monday, June 5th)
- H.R.3829, a bill to designate the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Muskogee, Oklahoma as the "Jack C. Montgomery Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center"
- S.3322, a bill to build operational readiness in Civilian agencies
- S.Res.496, a resolution to commend the Kansas City Kansas Community College Debate Team
- S.Res.497, a resolution relating to the death of Edward Roy Becker, Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit