May 22, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Wednesday, May 22, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 9:30am on Wednesday, May 22, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business for one hour with the Republicans controlling the first half and the Majority controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.954, the Farm bill. We will continue to work through amendments to the Farm bill during Wednesday's session of the Senate.
- At 4:00pm, the Senate will proceed to the consideration of Calendar #43, S.Res.65, resolution strongly supporting the full implementation of United States and international sanctions on Iran and urging the President to continue to strengthen enforcement of sanctions legislation.
- There will be 60 minutes for debate equally divided and controlled in the usual form.
- Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 5:00pm), there will be a roll call vote in relation to the resolution. If the resolution is agreed to, the preamble will be agreed to.
- During Tuesday's session of the Senate, cloture was filed on Executive Calendar #95, the nomination of Srikanth Srinivasan, Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia Circuit. Unless an agreement is reached, Senators should expect that cloture vote on Thursday morning.