May 20, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, May 20, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 2:00pm on Monday, May 20, 2013. Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 3:00pm.
- Following morning business, the Senate will proceed to the consideration of S.954, the Farm bill.
- At 5:00pm, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the following items:
- There will be up to 30 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled by Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees.
- Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 5:30pm), there will be up to 2 roll call votes on confirmation of the Chappell and McShane nominations.