May 20, 2004 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, May 20, 2004
- H.Con.Res.432, Adjournment Resolution
- H.Con.Res.420, a concurrent resolution recognizing the work of men and women who keep America moving
- S.Res.366, a resolution supporting May 2004 as "National Better Hearing & Speech Month"
- S.Res.353, a resolution designating May 2004 as "Older Americans Month"
- S.Res.367, a resolution honoring the life of Mildred McWilliams "Millie" Jeffrey and her contributions to her community and to the United States
- H.Con.Res.424, a concurrent resolution to honor past and current members of the Armed Forces of the United States
- Appointment of Conferees to H.R.3550, the Highway bill (Inhofe, Warner, Bond, Voinovich, Grassley, Hatch, Nickles, Lott, Shelby, McCain, McConnell, Jeffords, Reid(NV), Graham(FL), Lieberman, Boxer, Daschle, Hollings, Sarbanes, Baucus, and Conrad)