May 19, 2016 05:21 PM
Wrap Up for Thursday, May 19, 2016Roll Call Votes
- Collins motion to waive Lee budget point of order with respect to Blunt-Murray SA #3900 (Zika funding); waived: 70-28.
- Adoption of Blunt-Murray amendment #3900 (Zika funding); agreed to: 68-30.
- Cloture on substitute amendment #3896 to H.R.2577, THUD/MilCon-VA appropriations; invoked: 88-10.
- McCain motion to waive budget act re: McCain-Blumenthal amendment #4039; waived: 84-14.
- Collins-Reed amendment #3970 (housing); agreed to: 87-9.
- Motion to table Lee amendment #3897 (housing); tabled: 60-37.
- Passage of H.R.2577, THUD/MilCon-VA; passed: 89-8.
Adopted Calendar #476, S.Res.469 - commemorating the 100th anniversary of the 1916 Easter Rising.
No Executive Business