May 19, 2009 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, May 19, 2009
- The Senate competed action on HR627, the Credit Card legislation
- The Senate considered the nomination of Gary Gensler to be a Commissioner of the CFTC.
- 12:30pm - 2:15pm Recess for the weekly caucus luncheons.
- The Senate is considering HR2346, Emergency Supplemental Appropriations bill. The Inouye substitute amendment #1131 (text of S.1054) has been agreed to and will be considered original text.
- Senator Reid filed cloture on HR2346.