May 16, 2007 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, May 16, 2007
- H.Con.Res.123, authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the D.C. Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run
- H.Con.Res.79, authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the soap box derby
- H.Con.Res.62, supporting the goals and ideals of a National Children and Family Day
- S.Res.204, a resolution relating to the importance of "National Women's Health Week"
- S.Res.205, a resolution designating June 2007 as "National Internet Safety Month"