May 14, 2008 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Wednesday, May 14, 2008
- Morning Business for 1 hour. The Majority will control the first 30 minutes and the Republicans will control the final 30 minutes.
- H.R.980, Collective Bargaining.
- The following amendments are pending to Gregg-Kennedy amendment #4751 (Substitute)to H.R.980:
- Hatch #4755 (Bill of Rights) Alexander #4760 (Local Certification) Leahy amendment #4759 (Bulletproof Vest Partnership Grants) Corker #4761 (State Exemption)
- Senator Reid files cloture on Gregg-Kennedy amendment #4751 and H.R.980, Collective Bargaining.
- Conference Report to accompany H.R.2419, the Food Conservation and Energy Act.
- Senator Gregg makes a point of order that section 203 violates the Budget Act. Senator Conrad moves to waive the Budget Act. The vote on the motion to waive will occur Thursday prior to adoption of the conference report.
- The Senate stands adjourned until 9:30am tomorrow.