May 12, 2011 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, May 12, 2011
- Passed S.498, the Independent Task and Delivery Order Review Extension Act of 2011
- Discharged Intelligence and adopted S.Res.86, recognizing the Defense Intelligence Agency on its 50th Anniversary
- Adopted S.Res.181, designating May 15, 2011, as "National MPS Awareness Day";
- Adopted S.Res.182, expressing the condolences of the U.S. to the victims of the devastating tornadoes that touched down in the South beginning on April 25, 2011; and
- Adopted S.Res.183, designating May 14, 2011, as "National Police Survivors Day".
- Adopted H.Con.Res.16, authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby
- Adopted H.Con.Res.46, authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the National Peace Officers' Memorial Service.
- Adopted H.Con.Res.50, providing for a conditional adjournment of the House of Representatives