May 12, 2005 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, May 12, 2005
- S.Res.136, a resolution designating May 2005 as "National Drug Court Month"
- S.Res.137, a resolution to designate May 1, 2005 as "National Child Care Worthy Wage Day"
- S.Res.138, a resolution designating July 23, 2005 as "National Day of the American Cowboy"
- S.Res.139, a resolution expressing support for the withdrawal of Russian troops in Georgia
- S.Res.141, a resolution designating September 9, 2005 as "National Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Awareness Day"
- H.Con.Res.86, a concurrent resolution authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Soap Box Derby
- H.Con.Res.135, a concurrent resolution authorizing use of the Capitol grounds for the D.C. Special Olympics Torch Run
- H.Con.Res.136, a concurrent resolution authorizing the use of the Capitol grounds for the National Peace Officers Ceremony