May 12, 2004 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, May 12, 2004
- H.Con.Res.388, a concurrent resolution authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the National Peace Officers Memorial Service
- H.Con.Res.389, a concurrent resolution authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the D.C. Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run
- S.Con.Res.107, a concurrent resolution recognizing the significance of the 30th Anniversary of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, Congressional Science and Engineering Fellowship Program
- S.Con.Res.108, a concurrent resolution supporting the goals and ideals of Tinnitus Awareness Week
- S.Res.359, a resolution to designate the week of April 11-17, 2004 as "Free Enterprise Education Week"